Friday 19 October 2007

Sacred Friends ~ My Sacred Life Day 16

Photo by Julia Zhu, October 2007
"A friend is one to whom one may pour out
all the contents of one's heart,
chaff and grain together,
knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it,
keep what is worth keeping
and with a breath of kindness
blow the rest away."
Arabian Proverb

I am blessed in my life to have some wonderful friends.

Strong amazing women, who never cease to amaze me by their compassion, intelligence, humour and resilience. It also helps that they rock!

Here I am with Jane and Cleo. These two women are simply magnificent.

3 comments:

Jane said...

The three of you look gorgeous. I have to agree that the power of having rockin' girlfriends to share my daily life with is absolutely a blessing. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Suzie Ridler said...

You are so lucky! Cherish this, it's rare these days.

daisies said...

how wonderful :) friends are the best!! xox