- Do you own a gun? No. Are you kidding me?.
- What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are disgusting, revolting, unhealthy creations (and everything else Boho said).
- What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A decaff, skinny latte with two sugars
- Can you do push-ups? How many are we talking about?
- What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? My chakra pendant.
- What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? My sense of humour.
- Middle name? Eileen
- Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1~ I need to get my sheets out of the washing machine.
2~ I need to make my bed
3~ I'm tired
- What time did you wake up today? 5.30am
- Current hate? Hypocracy
- Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
~ peach iced tea
~ milky black tea
- Do you own slippers? Yup, now where the hell are they?
- What shirt are you wearing? My black 'Katwomandu' T-shirt.
- Do you burn or tan? tan.
- Favourite colour(s)? Green
- Would you be a pirate? Hell yeah!
- What is your favourite holiday? Bah humbug!
- What songs do you sing in the shower? OMG ... I don't!
- What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? cockroaches
- What’s in your pockets right now? I don't have pockets on ...
- Last thing that made you laugh? One of the guys at work, recounting a conversation with our GM
- Best bed sheets as a child? definitely the purple ones.
- Worst injury you’ve ever had? broken nose and fractured cheek bones
- Are your parents still together? No. Mum died 12 years ago.
- Do you wish on shooting stars? Always!
- What is your favourite book(s)? way too many to count
- What is your favourite candy? Pods - choc-mint.
- How is the weather outside right now? Its cool and damp.
- What was your first thought this morning when you woke up? Geez ... when am I going to sleep in!
Monday, 26 November 2007
Posted by Mich at 9:47 pm
My emotions are all over the place. There is so much uncertainty in my world at the moment.
A Note from the Universe lands in my in-box:
"Do not judge the journey, Mich, by the path you're now on.
Like driving cross-country, you can't possibly know in advance if or where you may encounter detours, hairpin turns, or passing cars passing cars with noses and whatnot pressed to the window.
Moreover, little, if any, of the scenery you travel through will remotely resemble the destination you have in mind.
Yet neither the "constellations" you see nor the unexpected maneuvers you take will ever mean you aren't headed exactly where you want to go, moving as swiftly as possible, getting closer every flippin' day.
Wednesday, 21 November 2007
Posted by Mich at 10:11 pm
Monday, 19 November 2007
Sunday, 18 November 2007
I love these notes from the universe ... they always come just at the right time!
For every fork in the road, Mich, there are often two paths to choose from... the one you "should" take and the one you want to take.
Take the second. Always take the second.
Posted by Mich at 9:20 pm
Saturday, 17 November 2007
"Yet it is in this loneliness that the deepest activities begin. It is here that you discover act without motion, labor that is profound repose, vision in obscurity, and beyond all desire, a fulfillment whose limits extend to infinity.
Posted by Mich at 10:24 am
Sunday, 11 November 2007
I drove up to Sydney yesterday to visit my niece for her 7th birthday.
It was a lovely evening - she looked gorgeous (and very grown up) in her new pink dress and silver shoes - they grow up so fast.
I also got to spend some time pulling faces at my 4 year old nephew, Samuel.
He's quite the character, as I'm guessing you can tell from the photo below.
Posted by Mich at 3:28 pm
Friday, 9 November 2007
The Universe gently entices me into the quiet caverns of my soul.
My sense of identity shifts from the small self—motivated by fear and the instinctual drive for physical survival—to the soul-spirit self that is characterised by unconditional love and an understanding that nothing of real value can ever be lost or taken away.
I am invited to part the veils of my own ego and extend myself into the realm of the Great Mother of compassion who wishes to embrace me with Her warmth and protection.
I free myself from the confines of fear and doubt. Believe in the possibility of my own resurrection and enlightenment.
It is not easy to empty ourselves of false promises of safety and security and leap into the flames of the abyss. However, it is without doubt my time to release something old, and free myself from the ancient shakles of shame, fear, doubt, guilt, and denial.
I forgive myself, set my soul to the light, and rise up to reclaim my birthright.
Posted by Mich at 10:49 pm
Wednesday, 7 November 2007
I got attacked today by the fuzzy black snuggle-monster.
Yes that's right, as I was reading a book on my sofa, Trinity pounced on me and tried to kiss me to death.
That dog brings me so much joy.
What brings you joy?
Posted by Mich at 5:01 pm
Tuesday, 6 November 2007
Saturday, 3 November 2007
I opened my front door this morning to the beautiful scent of roses. This glorious fragrance invited itself into my home and floated down the hall way.
My front garden is more traditional - with roses, camielas, azealeas and geraniums.
The back garden is a mixture. On one side I have camelias, daphne and wild violets, however the rest of the garden is full of Australian natives.
I walked bare-footed down the path my back garden. It felt like I was walking on crushed velvet - the tiny flowers on the tree had covered the ground like a carpet.
This time a different fragrance - its sharper, not as delicate.
There is a very light drizzle. Just enough to make everything feel damp.
The birds are singing their symphony.
A sparrow lands on the brick wall by the back door, and pokes his head in as if to say hello.
A light breeze ripples the water on the lake, while the crisp air of the morning caresses my bare feet.
Friday, 2 November 2007
Soul Message: When each day is sacred; when each hour is sacred; when each instant is sacred; earth and you; space and you; bearing and sacred through time; you’ll reach the fields of light.
Alchemy and Transformation: The High Priestess is pictured in The Triple Goddess Tarot as the Wise Goddess who is pure in spirit.
She wears a ceremonial robe representing spiritual power beyond Her personal identity.
Initiation into Sanctuary requires that you engage with the watery depths of the dark waters of the unconscious.
Out of the unconscious, the conscious world is born.
Awakening to the Archetype - The Priestess: The Priestess becomes reactivated when one chooses to follow the path of inner teachings and opens mysteries of the Sanctuary within.
Pilgrimages to Her holy sanctuaries will help you reconnect with the spiritual resources of the Priestess.
Listen with a cosmic ear. See the world with your eyes closed.
Meditation, prayer, chanting, or any form of stillness will bring you into union with higher aspects of your own being, in body, soul, and spirit, as well as into a conscious relationship with the profundity of daily life.
Everyday Encounters: The Priestess archetype is available to us at all times. When an important decision needs to be made, it is the divine wisdom within that helps us align to right action.
It is the way we walk our life each day that matters most.
Our everyday life is sacred.
As much as possible, introduce a mood of inner quiet into daily life, looking beyond impressions, feelings, and impulses of external reality to cultivate your own higher potentials.