Sunday 11 November 2007

A note from the universe

Another timely note from the universe. And I guess it explains so much ...


A main "Criteria of Consciousness" for the human experience, Mich, is never having all you want. For as one dream comes true, another swiftly takes its place. Not having all you want is one of life's constants.

And learning to be happy while not yet having all you want (which, as you can see, is constant), is the first "Criteria of Joy." Nail it, and for the rest of your life people will be asking what it is about you.

Desire, Mich, is a beautiful thing.

The Universe

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it....and it's so perfectly agreeable!

cherry girl said...

The wisdom the universe gives us is truly ...erm ... wise. Thanks for sharing this. I am also really thankful for all the photographs you are sharing - especially ones showing your wonderful living environment.

Annie Z said...

So true, So true. A wonderful message to have received. Invaluable wisdom.
A
xx

The Dream said...

Desires ... I seriously doubt I'll live long enough to live all of my dreams, but I'm giving it a try!!!

Jane said...

Mich,

I needed to read these words this morning. Thank you, beautiful soul!

Unknown said...

That is so true! The moment I made the decision to be happy with what I have and appreciative of all I will receive in the future was the moment I started to pull myself out of a 5 year long depression! Great words!