Monday 26 November 2007

A meme

I swiped this "meme" from Boho, who swiped it from daisies.

It looks like fun. Go ahead... you do it too!

  1. Do you own a gun? No. Are you kidding me?.
  2. What do you think of hot dogs? I think they are disgusting, revolting, unhealthy creations (and everything else Boho said).
  3. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? A decaff, skinny latte with two sugars
  4. Can you do push-ups? How many are we talking about?
  5. What’s your favourite piece of jewellery? My chakra pendant.
  6. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? My sense of humour.
  7. Middle name? Eileen
  8. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
    1~ I need to get my sheets out of the washing machine.
    2~ I need to make my bed
    3~ I'm tired
  9. What time did you wake up today? 5.30am
  10. Current hate? Hypocracy
  11. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
    ~ peach iced tea
    ~ milky black tea
    ~ coffee
  12. Do you own slippers? Yup, now where the hell are they?
  13. What shirt are you wearing? My black 'Katwomandu' T-shirt.
  14. Do you burn or tan? tan.
  15. Favourite colour(s)? Green
  16. Would you be a pirate? Hell yeah!
  17. What is your favourite holiday? Bah humbug!
  18. What songs do you sing in the shower? OMG ... I don't!
  19. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? cockroaches
  20. What’s in your pockets right now? I don't have pockets on ...
  21. Last thing that made you laugh? One of the guys at work, recounting a conversation with our GM
  22. Best bed sheets as a child? definitely the purple ones.
  23. Worst injury you’ve ever had? broken nose and fractured cheek bones
  24. Are your parents still together? No. Mum died 12 years ago.
  25. Do you wish on shooting stars? Always!
  26. What is your favourite book(s)? way too many to count
  27. What is your favourite candy? Pods - choc-mint.
  28. How is the weather outside right now? Its cool and damp.
  29. What was your first thought this morning when you woke up? Geez ... when am I going to sleep in!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Excellent answers, and fun to read.
I can see why your sense of humor is your secret weapon.

Suzie Ridler said...

I had that exact thought when I woke up at 6 am AGAIN this morning, LOL. Love your answer Mich! I agree with Boho Mom, they were so fun to read although I am so sorry to hear about your Mom.

I feel Bah Humbug at this time of year too and feel so guilty about it.

Thank you for your sweet comment! It's nice to know I can rock someone's world, thank you.

Unknown said...

I love these...I think I will do this one now :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I deleted the last comment...I posted the same thing twice...oops!! :S

Jane said...

Wonderful post Mich! I have missed visiting here so much. I'm trying to get back in to my blogging, despite my crazy work schedule and emotional demands at home. Great answers to the questions here. Funny, since my son(11) has become a vegetarian and I visited a working sheep farm where they butcher the lambs right there, I don't look at meat in a good light anymore. I'll take one of those tofu dogs, thanks ;))

The Dream said...

Cool answers, Mich! Hey, what the heck are Pods???? Is that exclusively an Australian thing?

Anonymous said...

Great answers!