Wednesday 21 November 2007

Contemplation

I've been in need of some guidance these past couple of days, so I pulled a card tonight from the Inner Child deck.


My card was the Seven of Hearts.

Seven is a mystical number representing visions, dreams, and contemplation. It is associated with the seven chakras, the seven pillars of wisdom in the Middle East, the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades, and the seven stars of the Big Dipper in the constellation of The Great Bear (Ursa Major).

The peaceful mermaid in this card meditates below an arch of seven Winged Hearts in a submerged Atlantean temple. She wears a seven-pointed star symbolising the light of spiritual protection and guidance. In a sense, she is stargazing.

When you meditate on universal truths and secrets, you can expand your consciousness beyond the boundaries of time and space.

Often, at this point, you become aware of the divine abundance that lives within your heart as well as a greater need for focus and clarity. This may be a time to withdraw your physical energies and settle into the spiritual here and now.

Reacquaint yourself with the power of hidden resources and balance your outer desires with your inner needs. Take time to be alone and nurture your soul. Create your own little world or sanctuary where external chaos cannot intrude. Sweet messages can come to you in these heartfelt moments.

3 comments:

derick said...

hello,
this is definately your card for this moment--dont stray too far
take care
ps i would love to see what card i get at this moment in time........

Anonymous said...

I am at a place in my life where this card really, really speaks to with me.
So glad I stopped by here this morning.
Thank you.

Balboa said...

I just love yoru blog, I find it empowering and honest.

Karen