Wednesday 24 October 2007

Heart Chakra Meditation

"I don't know what it is inside of me
that makes me smile all the time
only God knows that,
but my heart is like a branch of a rose tree
swaying constantly in the morning breeze."
Rumi
.
Roses are playing a promient role in my life right now. And everything is guiding me to work with my heart chakra.
.
So in my meditation tonight, I focussed on the heart chakra, evoking the goddess to guide me.
.
The card I drew was Rose, whose patron is the goddess archetype Madonna, Mary, Queen of Heaven, Mother of the World.
.
First symbolised as “The Holy Rose” in India, the body of the Goddess was considered a temple.
.
At the mystical core of Christianity, Mary, a derivative of the Goddess, gives birth to The Light of the World in the form of the Cosmic Child, making her the Cosmic birther of all that is sacred.
.
Each color of Rose gently and uniquely stimulates the heart chakra to open to Cosmic Love and Wisdom, sometimes understood and experienced only through suffering and pain.
Deep roots reflect tenacity and endurance.
.
The Austrian mystic Rudolph Steiner offered a unique perspective on the birth of Christ, suggesting that Mary, in fact, gave birth to twin souls: one dedicated to the path of the Truth, the yellow rose; and the other dedicated to the path of the Heart, the pink rose. In this way, according to Steiner, Mary offered the world both the forces of Universal Logos and of Universal Love.
.
I am ready to accept the twin gifts of Cosmic Love and Wisdom embodied by the Mystic Rose.
In my meditation Mary's balancing of the head and the heart is symbolized by the Sun, aglow as an aura of Light around her head, and an illumined rose, shining forth from deep within her heart.
.
Behind her stands a weeping willow tree offering its branches to mystical muses for the making of wands. Such branches were once considered cosmic connectors to the stars.
.
Mary sits surrounded by the delicate flower Shooting Star. The flower essence derived from its blossoms assists humanity with the birthing of higher forms of consciousness on Earth.
.
My mind is illumined with the yellow clarity of the Sun as I open my Solar Body to new inspiration.
.
I open my heart to the stream of rose light now encircling my energy field.
.
I am dearly blessed.

4 comments:

The Dream said...

I feel a deep connection with MARY and reading this post brought tears to my eyes. Absolutely beautiful ... I LOVE it. Cosmic Love and Wisdom with an Open Heart - awesome.

The Dream said...

WHOA! Just stopped by Patti's and read that you're an ENFJ too! Ultimate coolness!

Suzie Ridler said...

This is lovely, why am I not surprised to find that the rose is connected with the heart? Perhaps I always knew that. I had hearts and roses all over my wedding, LOL.

I can do a reading for you, just write me or leave a comment on my blog, I need some guidance as to what it is you need to know. If you want it to be private, please email me at sueridler @ gmail . com

Marie said...

You have such a beautiful way of writing that evokes strong images in my mind. It's like a painting...Keep up the art my dear...I loved the reminder of the heart chakra too.