Tuesday 16 October 2007

Sacred Creativity ~ My Sacred Life Day 15

Lately I have felt an emptiness in my life. And then I realised ~ I'd lost my groove, my creative groove!


Its been years since I picked up a palette knife and attacked a canvas. This is the last painting I created.

Slapping oils on canvas. Layering bright colours. Creating something uplifting. Honouring my essence.

I've tried working with other mediums, but they don't get my groove on.

I'm a traditional gal with a contemporary edge.

Its time. Its time to find my groove again ~ and this time embrace it!

5 comments:

cherry girl said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! Enjoy getting your groove back on :)

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

oh I love it! the colors are so tender but then the bright flowers reaffirm the personality of the painting: You

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see where this new awareness takes you.

Blessed be!
Rebecca

patti said...

Glad you're taking creativity on again, this painting is wonderful. Look forward to your new creations.

Annie Z said...

This is beautiful, Mich. Wow!
A
XXX