Wednesday 10 October 2007

Devine Feminine ~ My Sacred Life Day 12


" There are two ways to live your life.

One is as though nothing is a miracle.

The other is as though everything is a miracle."

Albert Einstein


From the depths of the stars to the luminous flowers in nature, the threefold mystery of the Divine Feminine is limitless.


Deep within the vastness of the universe...that is where you will find Her.


Nestled within the cave of your heart...that is where you will find Her.


Flooding all and loving all, Her beauty lives within your soul.


Open your life to Her infinite kiss of peace.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a feel-good quote bt Einstein. Many people will appreciate being reminded that the next miracle in their lives is really as close as their heart. Thanks for being such a walking, talking writing miracle yourself. Your website reflections bless this world.

Jane said...

Good morning Mich...what a beautiful image this morning!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE this sculpture!

Anonymous said...

I love miracles and I love this post. Exactly what I needed to read today.
xo

bella said...

I too love the divine feminine, in me and in the world in of this earth.
She is infinite.

The Dream said...

"Nestled within the cave of your heart" is what really means so much to me right now. SHE (as I understand Her to be) is there, no matter what. Now I feel the jolt of courage I need to move forward. Thanks for the reminder of this, Mich.

Marie said...

She is absolutely beautiful and a perfect reminder from the divine of peace.

Suzie Ridler said...

The sculpture, the words...wonderful.