Sunday 29 July 2007

Kaleidoscopic dreams


My horoscope was very interesting today. It said:

Your love life is a kaleidoscope of shapes and colors today, dear Leo, full of complicated patterns and ever-changing displays of beauty. Everywhere you turn, a new perspective is revealed, and you learn something new about yourself and the people you are involved with. Remain open to the idea of partnership on multiple levels in which you experience different levels of commitment with different people. Every color is needed to make a complete rainbow.

I don't usually follow my horoscope, but this caught my eye. I feel my life changing. My world is being turned upside down and everything is topsy-turvy - but in a good way.

I met with Gayla on Friday. During our sessions it felt like a million lightbulbs were popping in my mind. She helped me change some of my old beliefs and to see things from a new perspective.

An old friend has come back into my life, for what reason, I'm not too sure. But he is welcome - I've missed him.

For the first time in a long time, I am emotionally available.

So I'll just sit back and wait for this adventure to unfold, and I thank you for sharing it with me!

3 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

Hi Mich! - I don't go to a spiritualist church, I did but found too many egos at the one near me. I haven't heard of the woman you mentioned but will surely look her up.
I love chakra dance! I have been to a few workshops here in the mountains and when it gets warmer, I want to start another class.
I would love to keep in touch, you live so close to me, really..well in blog terms :)
my email is on my profile.. I would love to chat about your goddess workshops etc.
by the way - I am reading your other blog, just haven't been able to manage to actually do any of it just yet.
bright blessings, Robyn xo

Serendipity said...

If you are a Leo, you have a birthday approaching....my Leo daughter starts counting down to hers from mid-July! Enjoy your old friend.

Mich said...

Thanks Serendipity, I will!