Sunday 22 July 2007

Sun-shiny day

It was a better day today.

I've smudged (I even smudged my office!), and bought my favourite flowers - pink oriental lillies, their sweet perfume wafts through my home.

It was a beautiful winter's day. I'm in a more positive frame of mind.

Tonight I randomly opened one of Gayla's emails, and her simple focus for today is:

As I become EVEN MORE aware of the unlimited power that a single loving choice
creates, I become the determiner of my life, and I choose to Enjoy the Journey!

© Gayla Maxwell 2007, author of Permission to Dance…one step at a time.

I'm really looking forward to unfolding the mystery that promises to be this week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today Mich. You won't believe this but my hubby bought me white and pink lillies after my blue days. We're now both enjoying their gorgeous bloom and purfume.

Have a great week! Nic x

Unknown said...

stargazer lilies are my favorite, too!! aren't they just gorgeous, and majestic, and their fragrance is just heavenly...

i hope they're adding much, MUCH beauty in your life! =)

patti said...

Glad you're feeling better Mich - bad feelings like this usually pass in few days. Gorgeous flowers!

Annie Z said...

I'm SO glad the smudging and flowers worked and you are feeling better.
xxx

Annie Z said...

PS. I am re-awarding you the Blogger Reflection Award. It said in the instructions that you can award it again to someone you has already received it. And when I thought about the women who I would like to pass it on to, you are one of them. So, thank you for giving it to me and I give it to you again!!
I did a little write up in my Monday post if you want to read it.
Much love,
Annie
xxx