Friday 13 July 2007

I want to experience

Ok bloggers, I've been away, so that's why I didn't post yesterday ... but that doesn't mean that I wasn't doing my 'soul-work'.


The latest task from Gayla's 21 Day e-COREse requires some deep thinking ... luckily it corresponded with this week's task on Rainbow Dreams!

So, here I go. I want to experience:
  1. a mutually loving and respectful relationship

  2. success in my business

  3. a healthy lifestyle

MY SIMPLE FOCUS FOR TODAY IS ...


All that is created started with a thought

My thinking creates how I feel

My feelings create my motive

Today I choose to be motivated by empowering and loving thoughts

3 comments:

Annie Z said...

What a fun, joyful picture!
I liked your list very much.
Annie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Excellent!
(I can't stop watching your movie!)
I love it!!

daisies said...

it is a perfect list that you i know you will experience :) xoxox