Tuesday 24 July 2007

Attitude of gratitude

I just wanted to say thank you.


Thank you to each and every one of you who visit me and leave wonderful encouraging messages for me to find when I get home from work.

I am truly blessed that our paths have crossed and that we have connected in such a wonderful way. For that I am truly grateful!

To quote Kate Nowak:

"... may you always be aware that you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to me."

Love, rainbows & stardust,

mich

x.

5 comments:

Jane said...

You are an amazing woman, Mich! We need to be thanking YOU for all of the love and light you send out to us every single day. So glad I found you :)

xoxo
Jane

Rebecca said...

Thank YOU!

Anonymous said...

Oh Goddess Life Coach....I love you!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Thank YOU!

daisies said...

: ) thank you!!