Monday 2 July 2007

Angelic wisdom and rainbow dreams


Every blade of grass has its Angel
that bends over it and whispers,
"Grow, grow."
Talmud

This week's Rainbow Dreams invites me to explore the essence of life within the realm of birth and death and beyond, for the soul does not confine its adventures to the spiritual plane alone, but involves itself in the great laboratory of experience here on planet Earth.

Our task here on Earth is to fully interweave the spiritual dimension with the material; to mix the gold of spirit with the silver of embodied existence.

When the soul is thirsty, it becomes a vessel, ready to be filled and then poured out into new life circumstances.

To seal the cracks in my own cosmic vessel so that I may soothe my soul and revitalise my life force, I am asked, what do I fill my cup with each day? Now is the time to explore this esoteric question.
  • My cup overflows with gratitude, I keep a daily gratitude journal
  • Daily meditation
  • Regular ChakraDance practice
  • Constant study ~ I'm currently immersed in Anodea Judith's Chakra Balancing
  • Life coaching with the amazing Gayla Maxwell
  • Blogging and connecting with an amazing circle of incredible women
  • Connecting with the Goddess

Blessed be!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You beautiful gorgeous woman!!! I love your daily cup-filling practices!
Oh, how I admire you.

Mich said...

Mutual admiration society ... I think YOU rock ... seriously you are such an inspiration to me.

Marie said...

And so it is..

Annie Z said...

This is wonderful, Mich. Helped me fill my cup up a little bit today! Thank you.
I particularly liked... well all of it! :):)

Annie
xxx

Suzie Ridler said...

I can't believe I didn't consider writing more than one thing but you're so right, there are many things to do each day. What is a Chakra Dance practice? That sounds wonderful.

Turtleheart said...

I second what Suzie said-- love to hear about the chakra dance practice. I am beginning some heavy duty chakra work and your chakra work sounds like it could be inspiring!