Thursday 19 July 2007

... and the award goes to ... YOU

I post tonight very humbled. Two marvelous women, goddesses, priestesses, have nominated me for awards.

Nicole from the Modern Goddess has awarded me a Good Schmoozer award. The definition of a Good Schmoozer has been taken from the blog of walksfarwomen.

Good schmoozers”, says Deborah, “effortlessly weave their way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way. They don’t limit their visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. They are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship.

So, in the spirit of this award, I pass the mantle to the following women.






Now Carmen is a wonderful gal, who fell across me one day, and I've really enjoyed getting to know her. Carmen awarded me the Blogger Reflection Award.


Here are her stipulations for granting the award: It is called The Blogger Reflection Award. Why? The reason for the title is because this award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy... of knowing them and being blessed by them. This award is for the best-of-the-best so consider who you pick, carefully. This award should not be given to just anyone.


I'd like pass this award to:



Ladies, you have all had an incredible affect on my life, and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

Love & light

mich

x.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW... thanks so much Michelle. I'm so humbled by your generousity, encouragement, honesty and inspiration.

PS: the links are not working you need to add http:// before each of the blog links otherwise it links back to here. :)

daisies said...

congratulations on receiving two wonderful deserving awards : )

Rebecca said...

You deserve these awards and so do the women you have honored as well.

Blessed be!

patti said...

Mant thanks Mich! I never thought of myself as a schmoozer, but there you have it!

Annie Z said...

Congrats Mich! You SO deserve it! And thank you so much for passing on the reflection award to me. I am so honoured!

(((((MICH)))))

Much love,
Annie
xxx

Unknown said...

congratulations on all these lovely blog awards, mich! i can't think of anyone who deserves them more, either. =)

and thank you for thinking of me, too! soon as i'm off work here, i'll post it.

live, love, and laugh--

Anonymous said...

This is so cool!
You are definitely a deserving goddess, congrats to you!
And thanks!
xo