Tuesday 10 April 2007

I've been tagged


I've been tagged by Bohemian Mom

What are five things that make you automatically happy?
  1. My puppy Trinity
  2. Good times with friends & family
  3. My circle
  4. Coming home
  5. Feel-good movies

What are five things that give you physical pleasure?

  1. A massage
  2. Running into the surf
  3. Cuddles from my nieces and nephews
  4. Having my hair done
  5. Sex (with a man I love)
What are five things that make you immediately angry?
  1. Child Abuse
  2. Domestic Abuse
  3. Violence
  4. Animal Abuse
  5. Bush

What are five things that make you automatically sad?

  1. Death
  2. The War in Iraq
  3. Needless suffering
  4. People who don't recognise their own potential
  5. Those who suffer in slience
And I tag.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trinity is soooooo cute!
Love that t-shirt!!!
Your answers are great!!
Cool to see that we agree on some of the same things.