Sunday 15 April 2007

Queen of bliss

Curtains of orange, amber and gold billow around me as I spin, dance and gyrate. The goddess Ishtar guides my hips and belly in a dance of wild abandon, super-charging my feminine grace and creativity.

I connect with the feminine devine -- my inner goddess -- through my sacral chakra.

Through the energy centres within my body that carry the life force of the universe, I am in communion with the Earth and stars. My thoughts, my actions, my creative vitality birth the return of the Babylonian goddess. She smiles and laughs because She is fundamentally free, and because She knows that I am too.

I encounter Her in my life when I am fully present and alive in the world of form, while fully immersed in my flaming wisdom bliss.

I dance wild and naked in the moonlight and moan in ecstacy.

Life is a holographic dance of translucent, rainbow-coloured pattern of energy that dips and swirls and interweaves.

I laugh at the sheer absurdity and wonder of it all, and let my heart break open to the agony and the ecstasy of it all.

When I awaken to my own blissful nature, I encounter Her everywhere. There is no place She is not. She is all. all is bliss.

3 comments:

Annie Z said...

This is wonderful. It touches my soul. Thank you.
JTL
xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh my...how you inspire me!!
Such beaufiul imagery.

The Dream said...

beautiful words, beautiful pic, beautiful you!