Monday 11 June 2007

Virtual Women's Circle | Soul Work | Creating your bliss

I believe we've developed a kind of online women's circle. We certainly meet all the criteria: we share our hopes and dreams; we support each other; we cry and laugh with each other. Without even trying, we have created a virtual women's circle.


So, I'm setting some soul work for all of you who care to join in ...


Read the post below and answer the two following questions:

  1. What in your life is being built?

  2. What inner vision do you carry?

  3. What must you do in order to accomplish your true goals?

Publish your answers in your blog and then post a link to your post in the comments page to this blog.

15 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mich, I'm working on a post for this topic. What a great idea!

Blessed be!
Rebecca

patti said...

me too, stay tuned!

Mich said...

this is going to be great!

Annie Z said...

Great idea!
I followed up on a meme tonight, but will get to your questions soon.
Oh, and by the way, tag you're it! I tagged you on the meme I did. If you want to follow through, its on my post 8 random facts...

JTL
xxx

The Dream said...

I'm in ... come on over, my right-on-time friend.

Mich said...

Eileen - you blow me away ...

Suzie Ridler said...

Count me in too! :) Thank you for asking me, I appreciate it. What a wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

I'm in!!!
Will post answers to these thoughtful questions soon on my blog.
Thanks Mitch!
I love this idea!!

cherry girl said...

Wow, I never thought answering those questions would be so hard!! But I am working on it :)

Mich said...

I'm honoured to have connected with each of you ... feel free to invite others to join us!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic idea! Thanks Mich for leading the way. Nicole x

Rebecca said...

http://gratitudepractices.blogspot.com/2007/06/virtual-womens-circlesoul-workcreating.html

Suzie Ridler said...

I finally had a chance to post mine: click here

Annie Z said...

Mine are done...
http://journeythroughlife-afreshstart.blogspot.com/2007/06/virtual-womens-circle.html

Mich said...

I so love this! weeeeeeeeeeee!