Monday 25 June 2007

Rainbow Dreams



Each Monday, I'll post a challenge or exercise in Rainbow Dreams, our virtual circle.

Check out the latest challenge in Rainbow Dreams ~ Discovering your true self.



I'd also like to guage interest in who'd like to participate in a 21 day challenge. This will be conducted in the Rainbow Dreams Blog, and if we go ahead, we'll start next Monday.


Ok so here's my challenge...

Gayla Maxwell has developed a 21 day e-COREse which she offers for free through her website. I've done this course and it changed my life!


In order to produce sustainable and positive changes in your life you must create neurological pathways in your brain that are 'ingrained'. In other words, at least a small amount of daily focus is essential in order to generate the life you desire at your CORE!

Just imagine what your life would be like if you were living on purpose -- the real possibilities of a life of security, happiness, financial and personal independence, and perhaps the most important of all, life fulfillment.

Think about it ...

What if you could live every day of your life on purpose -- naturally motivated and with passion?

Imagine what your life would be like if you were feeling the following each and every day:
  • excited about the mystery that is unfolding today
  • looking forward to the opportunities that lay in each moment
  • a greater connection to the place within you that knows unlimited clam and joy
  • a greater level of awareness -- minus the critique!
  • even more clarity
  • a sense of living in your natural flow
  • having a positive sense of direction and purpose

Gayla is offering this course for a limited time free - if this is something you'd like to do, sign-up here.

7 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I signed up! I'm always interested in improved self-awareness and growth.

Annie Z said...

Just wanted to say, I am working on the Rainbow Dreams questions. Slowly, slowly, but definately looking! I will get there!
Annie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, I'm in but I'll change my blog address as the one I've got listed is for my business whereas I'd like to dedicate one to this journey. Please change it to http://themoderngoddess.wordpress.com/

Thanks, Nicole x

daisies said...

okay ~ i signed up : )

and i am also going to do the rainbow dreams question sometime this weekend. you are so inspiring, beautiful you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mich... thank you! I've signed up.
http://themoderngoddess.wordpress.com/2007/06/30/corecoaching/

Tanaya said...

I know I'm a little bit late, but I just signed up as well. Please add me to your list. :) I can't wait to get started.

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Gayla here - the author of the 21 day eCOREse that Mich mentions as well as the book it all comes from Permission to Dance...one step at a time. I just wanted to notify everyone that the free course is no longer available just so you don't waste time looking around the often complicated world wide web in search of it. My book can be found at several leading book stores or by contacting info@gaylamaxwell.com

All the best to all,
Gayla Maxwell