Thursday 7 June 2007

A gateway to new awareness

I'm enjoying exploring my inner-child cards again.

I pulled a card this evening to give me guidance in my meditation ~ and I drew the nine of wands ~ oh how I love these cards ....

There are times in life when we are shown the gateway to new awareness that is beyond our current boundaries or resistance.

This new awareness offers another view of the world that can recapture, or open us to, the magical garden wisdom that lives within us.

It is there that we may learn to master our abilities and gifts.

When the fairy on this card is ready to open the garden gate, she will discover a world of herbs, flowers, and trees that await her arrival.

They will revitalise and heal her. There is an abundance of energy available to her.

The butterflies on the gatepost are the aspects of her soul that are ready for metamorphosis.

She hears the garden calling, and so she peeks.

This is a wondrous time in your life when you may be exploring the secret passages of your spirit or completing an important evolutionary cycle.

There is a rich and flowering place within you.

You must journey there.

Close your eyes and envision yourself entering the colorful and fragrant gardens of your mind and heart.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I can't believe there is another deck out there that I must have, this is wonderful! I love the interpretation of the Nine of Wands, I would never have come up with that, it's usually a difficult card filled with tough challenges and overwhelming strength. Fairies? Herbs? Magic? !!! Count me in, thank you for sharing this. I hope they are right and that there are many beautiful magical and creature adventures just on the other side of that gate.

patti said...

This card is a good one for you as you seem to be at a stage in your life when you are looking to renew and reinvent yourself, having left a job that no longer serves you. I hope you find something wonderful and fulfilling just around the corner.

Unknown said...

i swear, every time you pull out these cards, i want to buy a deck for myself!!! this is so awesome! =)

Mich said...

I'm glad you all love these cards ... aren't they just magic!?!