Friday 25 January 2008

Delightfully different

Have you discovered Kate Nowark's Heartfelt Blessings yet? I've been a big Kate fan for a few years now, and like the daily Notes from the Universe, I love receiving her Heartfelt Blessings in my inbox.

Here's todays:

"If only I'd known that one day my differences would be an asset,
my life would have been much easier."
Bette Midler

You are a one-of-a-kind creation, Mich, who came here to love, spread joy and honor life, and if you will celebrate your differences, the world will, too.
That's how this universe works, you know. It reflects back to you exactly what you think and say and feel about yourself.
If you realize that the qualities that make you unique are a God-given asset, the world will recognize it, too.
May you always celebrate your differences. May you always honor the unique being your truly are.
And may you always be aware that you are loved beyond measure and a cherished blessing to me.
Until tomorrow,
May your day be filled with all things good.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love my notes from the Universe. Thank you for turning me on to their site. They truly are wonderful.

Blessed be!
Rebecca

Elizabeth said...

Fabulous quote from the Divine Miss M - and a great thought for the day. Thank you :-)

patti said...

Hi Mich - haven't been in your part of the world for a while. Thanks for the tip about Kate Nowark's Blessings. They are great and I have subscribed too. I like the idea of celebrating our differences and always appreciate other peoples uniqueness. All of us like snowflakes - one of a kind. Lovely!