Monday 17 September 2007

There's no place like home

Phew!

Well I survived Sydney and the madness of APEC, to come home to find that my ISP switched me to a new service.

No biggy I thought ... I thought wrong.

Nothing was supposed to change. I was supposed to be able to log on as normal. Didn't happen.

So I called them, and they said ... 'oh yeah, we need to send you a filter ... we'll send it out immediately'.

Three days later it arrived. I was so excited, I'd missed you all so! So I installed the new filter, turned my laptop on, and nothing. Nada!

So I call my ISP, and they tell me its my modem/routers fault and its not their problem (grumble ... I didn't ask to get changed to the new service). Anyway I call the company that made my router. Yep - no customer service on the weekend.

But I got through this evening - Yay! And I'm back, so watch this space ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back... great pic!
I've had 4 computers in the past 4 months and 3 internet service providers, so I know how frustrating it can be.
Lost my mind movie and pics file:(
Missed ya!
xo

daisies said...

welcome home : )

Rebecca said...

So glad you're back, Mich. I've missed your posting.

Blessed be!
Rebecca

Jane said...

OMG...I'm so glad you're back Mich!! Welcome home beautiful girl!!

The Dream said...

MICH!!! Seems like you were gone forever! Welcome back, my spiritual friend.