Monday 24 September 2007

Honouring the child within

I've been pondering last week's Rainbow Dreams question all week. Yes, I may post these challenges, but I find them as confronting and challenging as everyone else.


I really didn't know what I was going to write. On my journey, can I honestly say I am honouring myself completely?

Well this morning I was speaking with Gayla Maxwell about how I've been working with my inner-child over these past couple of months, and she said while I'd been taking some big steps and was learning to nurture and control my inner-child, perhaps I had taken too much away from her. Then she asked me to think of 5 things that I am to start doing to honour my inner-child.

  1. Dancing - getting my Chakradance workshops off the ground


  2. Starting my Sacred Life Journey


  3. Playing more with Trinity


  4. Walking in nature for the simple bliss that Spring brings


  5. Get back to my writing

2 comments:

Hélène Deroubaix said...

very nice post Mich! you are an inspiring woman, a sharer of knowledge and spirituality, it's great your honouring your inner child too ^_^
Many blessings

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're honouring your inner child with those lovely activities. Enjoy! x