Sunday 6 May 2007

Weeeeeeeeeee ...

I had such a fun day today.

It started with a 3 1/2 hour road trip to Sydney with my friend Dion. I swear we did not shut up for the entire time. And the ultimate destination? The Mind, Body & Spirit Festival in Sydney.

I really connected with some incredible people today: a lovely lass from Wollongong; Jo & Brian Olley of Olley Ear Candles; two incredible artists -- sculptor Rochman Reese and his partner, artist Sofan Chan http://www.theartofhappiness.net; and the crazy gang at Chrysalis!

I so loved this outfit made by Chrysalis ... its from their Goddess Venus collection ... I had to have it (even the same colour). Can you believe its made from bamboo fibre! Its fit for a goddess ... its sexy ... its comfortable ... its so me!

An incredible clairvoyant ~ Rahda ~ gave me an incredible reading, and I had a chakra reading too!

And then the 3 1/2 hour road trip home ... and there was not a quiet moment.

Weeeeeeeee ... what a fun day!

7 comments:

patti said...

I'm so envious! I haven't been to the Mind, Body, Spirit festival for a few years now, and after your fantastic day, I'm putting it on my calendar for next year. The dress is gorgeous BTW.

Anonymous said...

oooooo.....so jealous!!!
That dress is absolutely fabulous! So very YOU!!
I've never seen one like it. Bamboo fibre? How cool!!
Yay for you!! what an awesome experience it must have been!

cherry girl said...

That sounds like a fabulous day!! I want my chakras read too!

patti said...

Fantastic! I didn't know I would get another chance to go to M/B/S this year and yes, we should meet up!

The Dream said...

Woo hoo! Now THAT sounds like a road trip I would have LOVED! Love the dress!

Annie Z said...

Wow, what a great day!! And it's so nice to hear about someone doing something in Australia. A pity Sydney is a lot more than 3 and a half hours away for me!! Maybe by plane! But I have been to the MBS festivals in Adelaide and always enjoy them.
JTL
xxx

Jane said...

Mich, you look like a true Goddess in that gorgeous dress! Sounds like such a fun day.