Tuesday 27 March 2007

Wise words from Black Elk

I am so blessed. I met a woman from New Zealand who channels Black Elk, and she had a message for me:

You are the one with the giving heart
blessings will be yours
But do not forget
to nurture yourself
to love yourself
as you would others
to walk in nature
experiencing your deep connection
with the Oneness of all

It seems a waiting time for you
all will come to you
Do not feel you need to seek
just wait for what it is you need
it will come to you
You know how Spirit works
do not be afraid to ask
for what it is you need


This message sang to my soul. It reverberated through my very being. And I have taken heed of these wise, wise words. Running myself ragged trying to be all things to too many people, I found that I had spread myself too thin.

I am blessed to have receive this message, and I am honouring it by making some changes in my life. To put myself first - my health, my fitness, my well-being, and my happiness.

I stand in my own truth and integrity.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hi there. Thank you for letting me know the info about the cards. :)

Now put your feet up!

:)

Anonymous said...

YES...You do have a generous spirit and I love this post.
I can see how it "fits" you so well.
You really do need to put yourself first.
See how wonderful and empowering it is to be on the receiving end for a change!