Sunday 25 March 2007

A thirsty soul

My angels and guardians surround me with loving guidance and protection. Their elixirs of healing energy embrace me and I am at peace knowing how very loved and adored I am by the precious helpers from above and beyond. I ground the cosmic beauty of angelic wisdom into the roots of my earthly life.

The Temperance angel stands before us with quiet focus and grace. She reveals the awakened heart of humanity, for at this stage of consciousness we have pierced through yet another veil of illusion.

I am beginning to understand the power of fate and purpose -- at last able to be fully of the earth while infused with spirit.

I explore the essence of life within the realm of birth and death and beyond, for the soul does not confine its adventures to the spiritual plane alone, but involves itself in the great laboratory of experience here on planet Earth. Our task here on Earth is to fully interweave the spiritual dimension with the material; to mix the gold of spirit with the silver of embodied existence.

When the soul is thirsty, it becomes a vessel, ready to be filled and then poured out into new life circumstances. What do you fill your cup with each day? Now is the time to explore this esoteric question. Seal the cracks in your own cosmic vessel so that you may soothe your soul and revitalise your life force.

1 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I agree with you:
"I am beginning to understand the power of fate and purpose -- at last able to be fully of the earth while infused with spirit".
I wanted to know more about you and these are absolutely beautiful words.