Wednesday 29 August 2007

Seed of inspiration


I'm a couple of weeks behind in my Rainbow Dreams journey ... but hey, that's all part of my journey I guess.


Each day there is a seed of inspiration seeking fertile ground to gestate and grow. These various inspirations and ideas are ready to be fulfilled within your life.


What is ready to be fulfilled within your life?


Oh, so much! So, so much!


I am finally discovering me. I know longer crave the approval of others, all that matters is what I want and think.


So what is ready to be fulfilled in my life?


For the first time in 12 years, I am emotionally available.


I have found myself on a path which I'm enjoying and which resonates with my very core.


I am looking forward to all the mystery and wonder the future holds.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

What is ready to be fulfilled in my life? Hmmmm....as I take that question in, I find I can't come up with a single answer - there are multiple things ready to be fulfilled: my writing, my photography, my work. Everything in my life feels very potent right now and I want to scramble in 100 different directions. The challenge for me will be to gather my focus like a laser beam on one thing and watch it manifest.

Great post.

Blessed be!
Rebecca

daisies said...

:) you make me smile and it is so wonderful to hear all the amazing wonderful progress you are making on your beautiful journey ... xox

clairem said...

I love your photo!!! earth, moisture, new life needing nurturing, spring... I love it!

Just discovered your blog and will come back for sure... Be your emotional life as fertile as this new green shoot only looking to grow and become more and more beautiful and vigourous. blessings