Sunday 26 August 2007

Back from Darwin

Well I'm back. I've been in Darwin for the past week for work. And what a week it was -- I worked my butt off.

But with such a beautiful tropical location, who could resist having a little fun. Besides, part of my job description this week was to have fun, so who am I to argue?


The sunsets were spectacular ... one evening I sat out by the pool and watched the sun set ...


... even the sunset across the beach was amazing ...


... and from an old schooner sailing the Darwin Harbour? Well ...



I caught up with an old friend ...

and hung out with some newer friends ...


I didn't have much time on my hands, that and combined with the fact that getting access to the net wasn't easy, prevented me from posting.
But I'm back for a few days, and then I'll be disappearing for another couple of weeks -- another trip for work, this time to Sydney, which isn't nearly as tropical or festive as Darwin.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You can't call that 'work' can you?! ;-)
Looks lovely, fab sunsets; hope that Sydney is equally great but in a different way. E

The Dream said...

Nnnnnice!
Great pics of your time away!

patti said...

You look so relaxed and happy, you must really have enjoyed the break away.

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous!
I've been missing your posts, and this one with the magical photos is fabulous!
Good to hear from you!

daisies said...

how absolutely wonderful :) those photos are gorgeous and so are you!! xox