Wednesday 8 August 2007

Randoms

Patti posted this on her blog a little while back and it really peaked my interest. She found these prompts in the Sunday paper.

  1. I am obsessed with - blogging.
  2. I can't live without - my friends, they're my lifeline.
  3. I am petrified of - failing.
  4. I am proud of - who I am.
  5. I really need to - get my act together to get fit and healthy.
  6. I don't get why - supposedly intelligent men have to use war to resolve conflict.
  7. I think alternative medicine is - great when combined with traditional medicine.
  8. I relax by - meditating.
  9. My worst vice is - emotional eating.
  10. My fridge usually contains - ice tea
  11. My teenage years were - were focused on ballet.
  12. My family is - crazy, warm, loving.
  13. My favourite thing is - cuddle time with Trinity.
  14. Friends don't understand why - I'm not in a relationship.
  15. Attitude to exercise is - a work in progress ... I used to be a gym junkie ... I need to find that part of me again.
  16. My relationship with my body is - love/hate.

5 comments:

Annie Z said...

I love these things. They are so much fun. Thanks for sharing a little bit more about yourself today.
Annie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Great answers Mich!
Mine would be the same for #1,3, 5, and most definitely 14.

The Dream said...

2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12, 16 - same! As soon as I return from Chicago, I will dive back into the blogging pool again. I have missed you - and the other cool wonders of the world.

patti said...

Once a ballerina - how very cool! Maybe you should skip going back to the gym and take up dancing again - much more fun!

daisies said...

wonderful!! i always wished i was in ballet but my family couldn't afford it .. sigh ..