Saturday 30 June 2007

Discovering my true self

This week's Rainbow Dreams challenge was a difficult one for me ... I often like to hide my true self, because I fear rejection. So why do I fear the following questions? Because they make me look deep into my soul, and lay my soul bare for all to see.



  1. What does your original face look like?
    I am a Priestess of Atlantis, surrounded by mermaid and goddess energy. I am a healer, full of compassion for the world.

    Pure in spirit I wear a ceremonial robe representing spiritual power beyond my personal identity. Initiation into the Sanctuary of Atlantis requires that I engage with the watery depths of the dark waters of the unconscious. Out of the unconscious, the conscious world is born.

  2. Who is your true self?
    I know I am a healer. I am a talented writer. I have a lot to give to the world. I am working to become a life coach

    The Priestess becomes reactivated when I choose to follow the path of inner teachings and open mysteries of the Sanctuary within. Pilgrimages to Her holy sanctuaries will help me reconnect with the spiritual resources of the Priestess.

    I listen with a cosmic ear. See the world with my eyes closed. Meditation, prayer, chanting, or any form of stillness will brings me into union with higher aspects of my own being, in body, soul, and spirit, as well as into a conscious relationship with the profundity of daily life.

  3. Are you radiant and glowing?
    The Priestess archetype is available to me at all times. When an important decision needs to be made, it is the divine wisdom within that helps me align to right action. It is the way I walk my life each day that matters most. Everyday life is sacred. As much as possible, I try introduce a mood of inner quiet into daily life, looking beyond impressions, feelings, and impulses of external reality to cultivate my own higher potentials.

4 comments:

Annie Z said...

I enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about you, Mich. Thank you for your raw honesty.

If I had a digital camera, I would be doing that kind of photography as well. I have this strong need to catch me at any moment and see an outsiders viewpoint.

Hey, I hugely quoted Doreen Virture in my previous post!! A pity I can't go to the Gold Coast to see her as well. (My trip to Sydney this year is going to be all I can afford!) I would get a lot out of that workshop. I have really gotten a lot out of her book that some lent me recently.

Love,
Annie
xxx

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, I love that you referred to yourself over and over as a priestess, that's so empowering! I can't imagine anyone rejecting your powerful and beautiful true spirit and self. I certainly wouldn't! I think people like you are more of a beacon actually.

daisies said...

you are sooo incredibly beautiful and inspiring!!! xox

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I just started reading "the mists of avalon" and I can help right at this moment but relate you to Vivianne "lady of the lakes" wise woman.
I love your honesty.
My thoughts and prayers to visualize you as the best life coach ever.
And with a cup of wine this afternoon (In US time), in a little mundane style:
Cheers! To you!